What to do with suitcases?

mcrabeck

DIS Veteran
Hi- I will be attending a work conference in Orlando and would like to pop into Epcot for Food and Wine before catching a flight home. Anyone have ideas what you can do with your suitcase after checking out of an off site hotel?? Thanks!

Hi- I will be attending a work conference in Orlando and would like to pop into Epcot for Food and Wine before catching a flight home. Anyone have ideas what you can do with your suitcase after checking out of an off site hotel?? Thanks!
Call the hotel and see if they'll hold them.

How are you getting to Epcot?

there are large lockers just outside epcot. how big is your suitcase? maybe you can google for pics and see if it would fit.

Rent a car for the day and keep them in the trunk.

There are lockers outside the Main entrance to the right by the bus info booth, at the International Gateway entrance, and inside the park to the right of Spaceship Earth (near restrooms) at Epcot.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/tips_for_touring/lockers.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter