What to do with my Magic Bands...

tmarquez

DIS Veteran
We have 25 as of today...how many more do you think they will send us? I'm thinking of just ordering red and green from now on and that was we can decorate our Christmas tree with them.

We just received our first magicbands, and I tried to explain to my husband that we will likely get many more. He didn't believe me, so I can show him your post for proof!

How do you get 25 bands? Multiple trips? Do you get new magic bands each trip you take?

We are up to 12 from 3 trips with 8 more shipping to us. They are hanging in my closet.

We have 25 as of today...how many more do you think they will send us? I'm thinking of just ordering red and green from now on and that was we can decorate our Christmas tree with them.

we r up to 16. with 4 more coming in a few months. 3rd trip using them coming up next week, plus our AP ones.

i have been closing my eyes and picking random colors for the 4 of us. it's kinda a joke when they come anymore.

glad my dvc dues don't pay for these at least but i'm sure my ap does.

Chain them together and make a Chewbacca sash?

My fiance said we'll end up linking them together and using them on the Christmas tree as garland!

We have annual passes and recently received our personalized passholder MBs. We had 4 already from a previous resort stay! Last weekend we stayed in a resort and they just linked our existing passholder MBs instead of giving us new ones! :banana: I was so thankful to not have more of these things!

I can't believe how many they send out!!! I thought 8 was a lot! :rotfl:

10 for me and dh. 20 for dd and her family of 4. And 9 for other dd and her family of 3. I made sure I got every color to coordinate with my outfits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter