What to do with kids at Disneyland Hotel?

mjlum

Mouseketeer
My husband will be at a conference at the Disneyland Hotel. I’m taking the kids to the parks but need something for them to do the last day. What’s there to do after they get tired of the pool?

Never been to the DL hotel so would like to explore some. We go to DL a few times a year. Thanks!

We just booked a pool cabana at the DLH for our trip in March. It's nice because it includes a private area with a television and separate sofa/loungers. You can order and they'll deliver right to your cabana. Right now, they are only doing "full day" rentals so it goes from 10am-4pm. Might be an option, we're really looking forward to it!

We just booked a pool cabana at the DLH for our trip in March. It's nice because it includes a private area with a television and separate sofa/loungers. You can order and they'll deliver right to your cabana. Right now, they are only doing "full day" rentals so it goes from 10am-4pm. Might be an option, we're really looking forward to it!

That’s weird, I called a week ago for a mid-March reservation and was given the option for a half day cabana. But a full day is only $50 more so you might as well just get the full day.

My daughter (14) has never gotten tired of the DLH pool. But she is like that with every pool. You could walk around Downtown Disney and shop. Get fun milkshakes at Black Tap and bowl at Splitsville.

That’s weird, I called a week ago for a mid-March reservation and was given the option for a half day cabana. But a full day is only $50 more so you might as well just get the full day.

Weird, when we asked she said because it is off-season they would only allow us to do a full day. It was a weekend day, too, in mid-March. The CM we spoke with had to ask someone, so maybe it was incorrect info? We were hoping for a half day because we'll probably only use it a few hours, but it's still worth it no matter if we have to book the full day.

Weird, when we asked she said because it is off-season they would only allow us to do a full day. It was a weekend day, too, in mid-March. The CM we spoke with had to ask someone, so maybe it was incorrect info? We were hoping for a half day because we'll probably only use it a few hours, but it's still worth it no matter if we have to book the full day.

That is odd! We were originally going to book a half day but ended up doing a full day because it was only $50. There used to be a much larger difference in price between half and full days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter