• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do with egg yolks?

disneydreamersx4

DIS Veteran
Lately, we have been having egg whites and I don't know what to do with the yolks if anything? Can I use them for chicken cutlets? Do I freeze the yolks until I need them? Thanks for any advice.

Yes, you can freeze them. Or, make noodles, and freeze those until you need them. That's what I do. MUCH better than the store-bought ones!

Homemade caesar salad dressing or a hollandaise sauce...thats what we do with our egg yolks!

Creme brulee--you too can use a blowtorch in the kitchen! Also, a couple of raw egg yolks whipped together make a wonderful moisturizing face mask.

I have the opposite problem! I use yolks to make pies and throw away the whites (I don't like meringue). So, my solution is make a chocolate pie or coconut pie or lemon pie or....

We just throws our out. If my sister is over with her dog we cook them and he loves them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter