What to do, what to do?!

Casey <3's you

I wanna be a princess someday, and maybe I'll even
Ok so my family is going to Hilton Head in July from July 20th or 21st through i think the 26th or 27th. It's going to be my Uncle Jeff (copper3 IDK if anyone knows him) and my grandparents. My dad might come with us. But anyway, i was told that some people from the DIS were going to be there. Eveyone keeps telling me how fun it is, and that there is so much stuff to do there, BUT they never tell me what. I just wanted to see if anyone knew what there was for an (almost) 14 yr old to do, and if anyone here was going to be there at the same time.
Thanks,
:goodvibes Casey princess:

The only thing I know of is golf! If you're looking for things in general in the area of Hilton Head, I can let you know tomorrow. I have friends that go there quite often (not to the DVC resort there, but somewhere else in Hilton Head), so I can check with them to see what there is to do and I'll post more on here when I find out.

Ok, my friend that goes there likes to shop and eat there. That's all she told me. She also said she absolutely loves it there.

Hope this info helps and I hope you have a great trip to Hilton Head!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter