What to do, what to do... Beach Club or Copper Creek at WL?

Is Stormalong Bay crazy busy and loud? My husband and I really want to relax this trip.
Storm Along Bay is huge, with some areas that are busier than others. The area closest to the Beach Club has the pool party music and games and that can be a little noisy. But if you are close to the Yacht Club end, the pool area is quiet. I've never considered it to be busy or loud. Most people are there to relax. :)

Stormalong Bay crazy busy and loud? My husband and I really want to relax this trip. Maybe we should do a split stay too?

It can be quite busy and loud at times, pop music (70s, 80s, 90s), and events/games over the loudspeaker (such as Disney trivia), so it tends to be much more of a “day at the beach / party” kind of vibe.

We love that, but we also love the WL’s soothing low key “chilling in the Pacific Northwest” kind of vibe, very soothing. Also, the WL has one of the best atriums (where you check in) of any of the Disney hotels, IMHO, second only to the Grand Californian, which I *think* was designed by the same architects…it’s just beautiful.

we loved the split stay, the trick is to get your bags packed the night before or the morning of your “transfer”, and the morning of, take it to bell services, and ask them to ensure that your luggage gets to your next resort. Then go to the parks for the day, and you should get a text when your next resorts room is ready; when you get back to your new resort, ask bell services to bring your luggage to your room.

hope you have a great trip!

Last edited:
....while we've stayed at the WL location [in general] and love it, I can't help but go for BC. We have stayed at all three locations [BCV, BC, and YC] and you just cannot beat its prime location. If you want to experience a more relaxing location, by all means, pick Copper Creek.

...We love that, but we also love the WL’s soothing low key “chilling in the Pacific Northwest” kind of vibe, very soothing. Also, the WL has one of the best atriums (where you check in) of any of the Disney hotels, IMHO, second only to the Grand Californian, which I *think* was designed by the same architects…it’s just beautiful....
...as a matter of fact, it is. The same architectural company also designed the AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter