• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do w/ plane ticket?

plutospup

<b><font color=f95602>Member of the 'Jambo! WildBu
DMIL has decided not to go to WDW. Of course the US Airways ticket I bought for her is the typical "non-refundable" type. Any suggestions or ideas as to what I can do with this ticket? Thanks for your help.

I had this problem last year when my niece did not go to WDW with us, also USAirways. You are basically stuck. She can reuse the ticket with a $100 change fee, but only her, you can't change the name. It is good for 1 year from when you purchased it (not the trip date).

well with a non-refundable ticket, they will give you a credit towards a future flight within 1 year of original booking date. I believe that the catch is that it has to be used by the same person.

plutospup said:
DMIL has decided not to go to WDW. Of course the US Airways ticket I bought for her is the typical "non-refundable" type. Any suggestions or ideas as to what I can do with this ticket? Thanks for your help.

Have her reimburse you for the cost of the ticket and then let her use the credit on her own. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter