What to do......past pass

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
60 days today. Got up at 4 am.......and now it says all fast passes are distributed!! for all the days.
Can't be.
Taking my whole family, some for the first time and wanted to get some of the new rides for them!'
So mad.....and disappointed!!

I made mine 3 weeks ago and have been trying to add SDD since because the site was down when I was due to select. I just checked and it says I have no FP selections made. Has to be a glitch. I have 4 days of FP already selected. Keep trying. It's frustrating but usually straightens itself out. Unfortunately you'll have to be diligent and keep checking for ones you've missed out on.

and just like that all my FPs are back. It's been said countless times but the Disney site can outright s*ck at times.

60 days today. Got up at 4 am.......and now it says all fast passes are distributed!! for all the days.
Can't be.
Taking my whole family, some for the first time and wanted to get some of the new rides for them!'
So mad.....and disappointed!!
I'm having the same problem this morning. It works for a single selection, but then I get the "oops" page the next time I try to navigate to another page. Volume, maybe?

I'm having issues at 4:00am too! I did finally get FP+ for FOP and it said confirmed but now I can't get back in to see if I really do have FOP. Very frustrating!

I'm having issues at 4:00am too! I did finally get FP+ for FOP and it said confirmed but now I can't get back in to see if I really do have FOP. Very frustrating!

That's the one I got.....but can't get anything else.....just Olaf. Over and over.

Got 2 done and it went down again. Very frustrating.
Tried the computer and app and neither working right now.

yep...I have my phone going too.....and nothing.
This is so frustrating.....you would think with all the money Disney makes, they could have decent IT

Better...for now got Navi and Slinky Dog....the important ones are done.....35 minutes, so far

now it says all fast passes have been distributed.....for all 2 weeks!
I really am frustrated.
Guess my day is sitting here and refreshing over and over.

I'm in the same boat but when I selected one before it went down so I dont have any yet

It seems like threads like this pop up every day between seven and eight am. Olaf comes for everyone. On my FP+ day I couldn’t get anything through for almost an hour. The system doesn’t seem to be able to handle the onslaught at seven. Most people have had no problem getting what they needed about an hour or so after their window opening.

Guess we will find out.
I have 2 weeks of them to do with a mixed crowd......good thing I didn't have much planned for today.
Long day, been up since before 4. Thought I would be going back to bed, but not going to happen

Going well....but now it says DD has used all her fast passes.
Day 7 with a 7 day pass

It seems like threads like this pop up every day between seven and eight am. Olaf comes for everyone. On my FP+ day I couldn’t get anything through for almost an hour. The system doesn’t seem to be able to handle the onslaught at seven. Most people have had no problem getting what they needed about an hour or so after their window opening.

Yep- we had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago. 2 hours after the window opened it was working fine again. The system clearly can not handle the morning traffic- i’ve seen no indication they are doing anything to fix the problem.

I was on the phone with IT today (with an unrelated issue) and my FPs all disappeared. I had her put down that I had a SDD FP for my date/time. I told her the other FPs were easy to replace, but that one was not optional to lose. At that point, even IT couldn't help because they couldn't access FP either.

I checked in a few hours later and all my FPs were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter