What to do on days at sea?

robynchic

Mouseketeer
I remember that when I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise (going on 11 years ago), that there was a ton of activities on the ship, like games (trivia and bingo, for example). Does DCL do this at all? What kinds of activities are they? I was joking with my fiance (the cruise is our honeymoon) that if they have the Newlywed game, that we should do it!

They do have "Match Your Mate" at least one evening on the ship. It is DCL's version of the Newlywed game.

There are more activities on sea days--movies, bingo, galley tours, "Art of Entertaining," and "Art of Navigation" lectures, games, etc. You'll have more to do than you can fit into the hours. Besides....it's your honeymoon...will you get out of the cabin?

You can check out some of the past navigators that are linked in the DIS DCL FAQ thread at the top of this forum to get an idea of what has been scheduled in the past. :)

They have alot of activities to keep you busy on sea days. Although our favorite thing to do is to sit, relax and watch movies by the goofy pool. :)

I have been on 8 different cruise lines in my life. I think disney has very similair activites durning the day that you would see on royal carribean. The only difference between the two are the night shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter