What to do on Christmas Day?

LLL

Earning My Ears
Do any of you have any ideas as to what to do on Christmas Day? We are staying at Animal Kingdom. Is there any place special to eat supper or anything special to do?

If you don't want to be stuck in the crowds then I would recommend checking out the resort decorations. I would probably eat at one of the resorts too. I highly recommend Boma's or Cape May's buffet!

I have been down there twice for Christmas and spent Christmas day at Universal with no crowd what so ever. I would head to universal if you are planning on going there.

We will be there 12/21-29 and plan on spending Christmas at MGM. We have dinner PS's at Prime Time Cafe. I thought it would be fun to spend Christmas with the "relatives". ;)

We will be at the Yacht Club. Join us if you like! :)

We will be there from 12/20 -12/26. We will be spending X-Mas morning at MK, eating lunch at WL - Whispering Canyon Cafe, and going to EPCOT WS in the evening. I know the crowds will be brutal but we are not really planning on doing any of the attractions this day.

:D

We will be there from 12/20 -12/26. We will be spending X-Mas morning at MK, eating lunch at WL - Whispering Canyon Cafe, and going to EPCOT WS in the evening. I know the crowds will be brutal but we are not really planning on doing any of the attractions this day.

Hobbs28,
When you went to Universal, did you go to IOA Christmas day?
I'm debating between IOA and DisneyQuest..I'm trying to avoid large crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter