what to do now???

grannyed

Mouseketeer
this morning our Disney park tickets arrived from Attraction Tickets Direct - I ordered them last week -- so now we have booked flights, and a villa -- we have also booked the Princess story book breakfast and dinner at Crystal Palace - and we have booked dinner at V & A's as a special treat for my son and his wife whilst grandad and I babysit. I have my calender marked 'cos we are hoping to book for Mickey's backyard BBQ and also dinner at the Bistro in France (world showcase) for husband and I - can't book these yet.... I have also bought a few dollars to give to grand daughters for Christmas presents......

and now I'm just counting the days :rolleyes1 - and reading this forum everyday so that I am up to date on everything........ I would not be so organised if it wasn't for all of you...... thankyou!!!!

grannyed said:
this morning our Disney park tickets arrived from Attraction Tickets Direct - I ordered them last week -- so now we have booked flights, and a villa -- we have also booked the Princess story book breakfast and dinner at Crystal Palace - and we have booked dinner at V & A's as a special treat for my son and his wife whilst grandad and I babysit. I have my calender marked 'cos we are hoping to book for Mickey's backyard BBQ and also dinner at the Bistro in France (world showcase) for husband and I - can't book these yet.... I have also bought a few dollars to give to grand daughters for Christmas presents......

and now I'm just counting the days :rolleyes1 - and reading this forum everyday so that I am up to date on everything........ I would not be so organised if it wasn't for all of you...... thankyou!!!!

Hi - when are you going?

I guess all you can do is get excited, and start thinking of what to pack for your fabulous holiday....if you have any more questions just post them and I am sure you will get the answers you need.
We always stay in villas so I will be glad to help if you have anything else that needs answering?

erm... we're not actually going until April - Easter - they tell me it'll be busy so that's why we've planned early.

April is a lovely time to go, especially if you catch the flower show (sometimes you can sometimes it starts after easter) I know a lot of people on these boards do an itinery for their trip to ensure they dont miss any of the things they want to do/see like parades and things...

grannyed said:

Hi - I have just responded to your villa pm :)

You have some lovely treats planned there!

I would really like to hear what you make of the Backyard BBQ when you get back :)

we'll be there for 19 nights - and the girls are 2 and 6 - their dad, our eldest son has never been before, and neither has our daugh in law - I am really looking forward to watching the girls faces, but call me soppy I can't wait to see my son and daugh. in laws faces as well

grannyed said:
we'll be there for 19 nights - and the girls are 2 and 6 - their dad, our eldest son has never been before, and neither has our daugh in law - I am really looking forward to watching the girls faces, but call me soppy I can't wait to see my son and daugh. in laws faces as well

what a wonderful trip....your kids and grandkids are LUCKY to have you....(would you like to adopt me?.... )

with 19 days you'll have plenty of time to relax and enjoy....

So you did decide on V & A's after all! Wonderful choice! Is it a surprize for your DS & DDIL? If so, how will you get them to pack dressy clothes? :flower:

You could plan roughly what you are going to do each day. Even if you don't want an itinerary it is fun to do. Askdaisy.net has a list of quieter days to visit for each park.

we're going to give them the reservation for Christmas - a card with their reservation number on and full details of V & A's which we will download from the internet - so it'll give them a chance to know what to pack. We've also changed some dollars for them, - with strict instructions that it is not to be opened until the day - to include in the card to pay for the meal.

Alternatively our son has mentioned that he might buy a new suit in Florida and my DIL loves to shop so they should have something suitable by the time the evening arrives.....

grannyed said:
we're going to give them the reservation for Christmas - a card with their reservation number on and full details of V & A's which we will download from the internet - so it'll give them a chance to know what to pack. We've also changed some dollars for them, - with strict instructions that it is not to be opened until the day - to include in the card to pay for the meal.

Alternatively our son has mentioned that he might buy a new suit in Florida and my DIL loves to shop so they should have something suitable by the time the evening arrives.....

Oh that's wonderful! How thoughtful of you. I expect that will be a queue of us wanting to be adopted by you! Just spend some time looking forward to it all - I'm sure other things will come to mind, but then you have plenty of time to sort it all out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter