What To Do Next?

orcasandowls

Earning My Ears
Hey all! I'm Erin. And if it's not obvious from the fact that I'm posting here, I'm a Disney addict. But I manage my addiction well :thumbsup2

I'm going on a trip to the World with my folks and little sister [well, not so little, she's 20 (I'm 23)]

I'm going to have more solo time on this trip than I did on trips when I was a kid. My parents have never been big on shows and things like that. What are your absolute must-do shows, and why? What else have I missed out on while running frantically from ride to ride? Cool places to look at, things to check out. I haven't spent much time at Downtown Disney, so I'm curious about that, too. Despite roughly 20 trips with my family, I know I've missed things. Help me fill in the gaps this trip!

Have you seen the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom? I didn't think it would be all that great at first, but it was awesome! I will be going on my first solo trip soon. Have an awesome time!:santa:

Have you seen the Lion King show in Animal Kingdom? I didn't think it would be all that great at first, but it was awesome! I will be going on my first solo trip soon. Have an awesome time!

I haven't, actually. AK has never been a park my parents enjoyed, but my sister and I are planning a morning there this trip. I'll add the Lion King show to our list!

Catching the performers at Epcot in the World Showcase.

I'm really excited for this, actually. I've heard such good things about Off Kilter over the years, I'm sure they'll be great. I'm sure I won't be able to see *all* of them, but I really want to fit in Off Kilter, Voices of Liberty, and the drummers at the Japanese Pavilion. I've also heard good things about the acrobats in China. So excited!!

the first time I saw the lion King I got picked to do the warthog that was a lot of fun so to get there early and be nice to the CM's you will get picked to be in the show that was a lot of fun

How about drinking around the EPCOT pavillions/around the world?
Catch the free concert/performers in front of the HOB at DTD.
Do a back stage tour at one of the parks (IE: Tour the Land, which takes you into the green houses). It does not cost much $ and it only takes a little over an hour.

the first time I saw the lion King I got picked to do the warthog that was a lot of fun so to get there early and be nice to the CM's you will get picked to be in the show that was a lot of fun

That sounds really fun. I'll try to get there early enough to get picked!

How about drinking around the EPCOT pavillions/around the world?
Catch the free concert/performers in front of the HOB at DTD.
Do a back stage tour at one of the parks (IE: Tour the Land, which takes you into the green houses). It does not cost much $ and it only takes a little over an hour.

This is my first trip to the World since my 21st birthday. Drinking around the world could be a lot of fun! I already know I want a margarita in Mexico and a Grand Marnier slushie in France!

I had no idea there were free concerts in front of the HOB. I'm a huge music fan (I have my own college radio show!), so I'll definitely try to check that out.

I might do the tour of the Land. I remember doing it once as a kid, but it would be fun to go back and re-learn all the stuff I've forgotten about it.

Thanks for the tips, everyone. They're just getting me more and more excited for my trip! It's like magic! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter