• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do? Morning in LA

blaqjaq

Aussie Adventurer
My wife and I (and our two kids) arrive into LAX at around 6.45am on Saurday the 2nd of March. By the time we get through immigration and pick up our rental car from Alamo I figure it'll be close to 9am.

I want to be checking into PPH by around 2.30pm and then spend our first afternoon / evening at Disneyland. That side of things is fairly well planned

What I need to figure out, is what to do between 9am and 1pm (allowing 90 minutes to get from LA to PPH?)

I would love to smash out some initial shopping, factory outlets but in a shopping centre style would be awesome, on the initial list is some new Nikes and a pair of Prada sunglasses.... DW will also no doubt love to smash out some shopping for the kids at Gap.

Any suggestions for where we should go for some shopping? Also would love to drive through Hollywood on the way to Anaheim, just to show the kids before we are immersed in disneyland for 5 nights (after DL we return to universal city for 3 days so it'll jus be a drive past) - will this add much time onto the transit from LA to anaheim?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter