• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do in Nassau?

tamlynnk

Earning My Ears
We will be cruising in May. Family of five. My husband. And I with three teens. What should we do in Nassau. We did our first Disney Cruise last year, we did a the Atlantis dolphin encounter and walked around Atlantis. We enjoyed this, just not sure what to o this time. Suggestions and advice?

Hit something like Senoir Frogs for lunch then tour the straw market for a bit. If you like the ship this allows you to get back on the ship while less crowded but get off for a couple of hours as well. Kinda a laid back day and Frogs had good food and a fun "party" atmosphere. Did this with 3 teens last summer and they had a great time including bartering with the local merchants at the straw market.

We did the Blue Lagoon Beach Day when we were in Nassau. It is a smaller island off of Nassau. It was very nice and relaxing. They also have a dolphin and sea lion encounter there.

Day pass at the Sheraton at Cable Beach. Take the #10 jitney to get there. On the way back, stop off at the Fish Fry to eat lunch. Great day for teens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter