What to do in Key West Florida?

I looove Key West. We've gone there several times, I never get bored there. I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but there is normally this guy down at Mallory Square behind the Westin who TRAINS CATS to do tricks. He is a delightful French man, the cats jump through flaming hoops and climb things on cue. I had a cat for 12 years that I could not get to bury her own poop in the litterbox so I was just blown away that this guy can get a cat to willingly jump through fire. He does this show for tips so you get some good entertainment for a few bucks.

At Fort Zackary State Park, you can rent snorkeling stuff pretty cheap. That is a fun place to visit. Rent some scooters and drive right in. They have food and drinks there.

Of course, Hemingway House. Go see Robert the Doll. Do one of the haunted tours. If you do the trolley one, they have Robert with it. So many great places to drink and eat. They have a butterfly museum. I wouldn't take my son (he's only 4) to Key West because I think he'd be bored but when my husband and I are going away for an adult weekend, it's one of my favorite picks on the east coast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter