• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to Do in Cozumel?

When we went years ago, we went to Tulum. The ferry ride was rough and then the bus to the ruins is a very long ride, but we loved the ruins! The day is long and we were there in August so the heat was crazy. There is a beach there that people were cooling off in but we did not. We had an excellent Mayan guide to tell us about the history. Thanks to the DIS boards, I brought ziplock bags and I had ordered room servce to be delivered to the room for early morning with chicken fingers, fruit and water bottles to pack and take with us since they only offer a late small sandwich and drink around 3pm on the bus ride back. Although I have to say that I would have loved to have tried a few of the other excursions that looked amazing like the jeep rides or the zipline, I am happy that we were able to at least go there and see them. I would not make a second trip there, if that helps! :)

Genie, of all the little tips and tricks I've heard, used, or thought of, I never thought of using room service to give me my excursion food! That's absolutely awesome. Especially for on scuba excursions when you're starving after being under for almost an hour exercising away...:thumbsup2

We rented a car in the mall across the street from dock. We spent time at the beach, the ruins and shopped around. Would def do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter