What to do for breakfast at MK

4kids4disney

Earning My Ears
Hi -- I'm new here. I've searched the archives, but I can't seem to find an answer to my question. My 3 DD's and I have a PS for CRT at 9:00 on 1/2 (got thru on my 1st try!). However, my DH and DS would sooner die than have breakfast with the princesses. So, I'm wondering if there is someplace that they can have breakfast inside the MK while we're at CRT?

Crystal Palace offers a buffet breakfast with character dining. Or they could always just grab something from the Main Street Bakery and go enjoy the park before the crowds and meet back up with y'all around 10.

You could try Crystal Palace....it is a charactor breakfast, but it is Winnie the Pooh. Or the backery on main street is also pretty good.

Originally posted by kyirish25
Crystal Palace offers a buffet breakfast with character dining. Or they could always just grab something from the Main Street Bakery and go enjoy the park before the crowds and meet back up with y'all around 10.

Boy great minds sure do think alike....yours was just faster than mine......:tongue:

Your dh and ds could take the boat from the MK over to FW and eat breakfast at the Trails End. They have a great buffet, and it is such a great value! 9.99 for adults and 5.99 for kids. The food is very very good, service is friendly, and FW is a cool place to explore.

We eat breakfast there on our MK day all the time!

Have fun!

LOL I don't blame your DH / DS LOL !;) They could even go over to the Poly and have Tonga Toast at the Kona Kafe. The Trails End Buffet at FW is also a great Idea.

If they are seeking a sit-down meal, I would recommend the Crystal Palace. If they are looking for something quick, then I would recommend the Main Street Bakery.

If you do go to the Main Street Bakery try the French Toast Loaf - it is so unique and super yummy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter