What to do first at Future World

zaja4

Earning My Ears
We are going to Future World after a long long car ride. We will arrive there after opening probably sometime between 12 and 2 pm. We have 3 boys 8,5,1 1/2. We have never been to WDW. Can someone give me advice as to which attractions to start with, the books are all geared for arriving first thing am. We will have another day to do Epcot. I don't want anything with too much sitting, but don't want to stay at one interactive activity for a long time because we will be eager to get moving and see things also I am afraid to start with Mission Space incase someone gets sick. Any opinoins? Thanks

Get a fast pass for those attractions that you can , and that appeal to you. Then move on to those without FP.

Spaceship Earth is always nice, and the Land has a pretty tame boat ride. Living Seas won't upset anyone's tummy either! :) Don't forget about Honey I shrunk the Audience and Figment's attraction.

Don't worry overmuch about not being there early. With the exception of MS and TT, many of the attractions of FW should be short waits. Folks will be moving toward the WS by the time you arrive.

Get your fast passes first for Test Track first. Take the kiddos over to do Honey I Shrunk the Audience and Journey into Imagination. Maybe spend some time at the Living Seas for the kiddos and hit Spaceship Earth?

Don't forget to go to Ice Station Cool for free Coke drinks from different countries. Great place to hit when it is so hot! (my favorite is from China; have the kids try Beverly from Italy....warning it is terrible, but don't tell the kids!!!! Watch their reactions!)

My DS's favorite area is Innoventions. Lots of hands on computer stuff there.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter