What to do during the day of our MVMCP??

disney102105

Mouseketeer
So we are going to the Xmas party on Nov 25th. We have ADR at 1900 Park fare at 440 prior to the party. With 3 DD's ages 5,3 and 10 months, what should I do during the morning and early afternoon?? I am thinking of skipping the parks all together that morning and maybe doing a quick trip to Downtown Disney for a few hours, or if it is nice we can swim or just hang at the resort?? Any suggestions??? We will be at CBR. Thanks!!

The day were going to the Christmas party we are gonna sleep in and then hit some outet stores before going to the party.

We plan to either tour some of the resorts or visit Dowtown Disney during the day. Then we have ADR's for O'hana's before the party. :santa:

We are considering going to a citrus grove that allows you to pick your own fruit and then going to the park about 3pm. The grove has about 10 varieties of oranges, 5 varieties of grapefruit, limes, lemons, kumquats and pomelos. Our DD5 is looking forward to this activity and we are planning to use the fruit to make holiday gift baskets full of fruit, homemade truffles and other homemade confections.

:thumbsup2

We are considering going to a citrus grove that allows you to pick your own fruit and then going to the park about 3pm. The grove has about 10 varieties of oranges, 5 varieties of grapefruit, limes, lemons, kumquats and pomelos. Our DD5 is looking forward to this activity and we are planning to use the fruit to make holiday gift baskets full of fruit, homemade truffles and other homemade confections.

Where is this place and what is it called?

So we are going to the Xmas party on Nov 25th. We have ADR at 1900 Park fare at 440 prior to the party. With 3 DD's ages 5,3 and 10 months, what should I do during the morning and early afternoon?? I am thinking of skipping the parks all together that morning and maybe doing a quick trip to Downtown Disney for a few hours, or if it is nice we can swim or just hang at the resort?? Any suggestions??? We will be at CBR. Thanks!!

DEFINITELY build several hours of "down" time in before the party! :thumbsup2 As long as you don't over do it at DTD, you should be fine, but personally....I'd go for the swimming and hanging out at the resort. JMHO

We'll be at the party the same night as you guys! :woohoo: (Can you believe we're only 20 days away from the big event?!?!) It has been several years since we've been to MVMCP. My only DD (now age 11) was a 6yo when we last attended this event. She honestly doesn't remember a thing about it, so we're looking forward to rebuilding some memories of Christmastime at Disney World.:thumbsup2 (In an effort to be certain that she remembers the party this time, we're going again on the 27th. ;) Two MVMCPs in one trip!!:banana: )

Wow! How special!! I too would like to know where this place is. :thumbsup2

We're going to MVMCP on the 25th also, we will sleep in. We have ADR for lunch at Kona's Cafe for 1:00 and will spend the some of the afternoon resort hopping to see the Holiday decorations, then back to VWL to rest up for the evenings festivities, I can't wait :cheer2: .

I will have to get all the details from my wife, but she has told me the orchard is not too far from Indian Creek where the house we are renting is located; maybe a 10-20 minute drive. This will be our first time staying off property so we thought it would be nice to take advantage of some of the things located close to the rental house. We hope to make some special memories with the trip to the orchard and when we spend the time together to make the baskets after we get home.

Wow!! how funny that so many of us on this thread will be there on the 25th. Lets hope for a great night!! My DD age 5 almost 6 now still talks about the MNSSHP 2005, actually her and my DD 3 both still sing the parade song Happy Happy Happy Happy Halloween, Lets all celebrate!!
Thanks for all the great advice!! See ya'll there!!

We are hitting the MK in the morning with Toontown and Ariel's Grotto on the agenda. Then we are doing the BBB followed by CRT for lunch. Back to the hotel for a rest then returning to the MK for the party around 6pm.

We have a late morning scheduled the day after MVMCP so the girls can rest a bit before getting back into the parks.

We're doing MVMCP on the 29th. We have an ADR for Crystal Palace at 4:35. We'll leave a for the MK a little after 3:30 from the hotel. This will give us enough time to get to CP so we don't have to rush. During the day we're planning on sleeping in, relaxing a bit and maybe hitting DTD or some resorts for Holiday Decor viewing. Remember the party lasts till midnight so you'll definately want some extra sleep either in the morning or afternoon for little one's. It certainly will be a long night.

We will be relaxing at the resort (AKL) and at 2pm we will be going to GF for the photo session. We are going to get to the party as aoon as we are allowed in I think it's 4pm. I hope that didn't change.

We shoul dbe all rested for the big party night! :santa: Have a great time everyone.

We're going on 12/9. We're planning to take it easy since we'll be out late and then up the next morning for epcot. We'll have breakfast that morning at Cape May and then just hang a little at the beach club and boardwalk before heading back to SSR to rest and then in to MVMCP at 4:00.

We plan to visit some resorts in the morning to see the decorations. We'll go back to our resort to relax and then head over to MK around 4pm.

we are going to enjoy our resort and swim....maybe head over to downtown disney for lunch and then head over to MK for 4 pm!!! We are going 11/15

princessgirls - we will be there next week also. My DS 9 is doing the Pirate Adventure at the GF in the morning. My DH and DS 13 will hit a park with out us. My dad will be in convention meetings so I think my mom and I will have a leisurely b'fast maybe a little shopping, resort hopping. Definite down time before our 4:25 adr at the Plaza.

We'll also be at MVMCP on the 25th. We'll probably go shopping for a couple of hours in DTD, then head back to the resort to swim (if it's warm enough) and rest before the party. Our first MVMCP-I can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter