What to do after debarkation...

potterpixieprincess

Earning My Ears
Hi, everybody--

My husband and I are going on the 3 Land/4 Sea at the end of April. The way airfare worked, it was a lot cheaper, even with a hotel, to fly out the day after our cruise rather than later that afternoon. We had other plans for the rest of that day, but they fell through and now we're torn about what we want to do the rest of the day. We really want to go to either Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, or Sea World, but we can't decide which one. We're honestly deadlocked--we really can't make a decision. I'm 23, he's 29, and we don't have any kids. Which of these do you guys like best/recommend?

Thanks!
Kate

I'm just a tad older but Universal would get my vote. - Mike

If you like thrill rides, go with IOA.
If you like movie shows, and atmosphere, go with Universal.
If you like animal shows, go with sea world. At 23, I would have picked IOA (course it wasn't around when I was 23), because I loved roller coaster then. IOA also as some good restaurants. If a room is available, the on-site perks are great. Also, take your AAA card if you have one--they discount almost all food, etc, with a AAA card.

if you go with IOA, bring a change of clothes, a few rides get you drenched!

You're kidding, right?

Ask me this question? "You've been on the greatest vacation of your life, the Disney Cruise; what are you going to do now?"

My answer: "I"M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!"
:crazy: :confused:

We've been to all 3 several times. IOA is great if you're thrill ride people. If it were me (not a thrill ride person) I'd go for Sea World. I love that park. Beautiful plants, trees, very low key and relaxing. The shows are great.

I've been to Universal and wasn't impressed. Lots of standing in line at both IOA & US. If you're up for excitement do IOA. If you want a low key, relaxing day- I'd go with sea world.

Jenn

Seaworld is great and so is IOA! Universal isn't as exciting as the other two, in my opinion. Seaworld is WOW and IOA is thrilling! The decision should be based on your preferences. I forgot...Seaworld does have two thilling rides. I hope this helps! Oh... and by the way, we are in our mid and late thirties and we still love thrill rides!

Carol36:wave2:

Thanks for your input! Oh, to clarify, we're going to WDW for four days before the cruise, just so you don't think we're TOTALLY nuts!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter