What to choose?

xxDisney_Doll

Hurry back~ Don't forget to bring... your death ce
Just recently got a letter in the mail about a free dining package. Now my family has been going pretty much every summer for the past 3 years with the dining plan and we've stayed all at value resorts. This time with this little letter it gave us a deal with a MODERATE! We are all super pumped! Now with this... We don't know where to stay! Any recommendations at all to help us? They all look great but I need some opinions from people who have stayed in moderates before

First, I would call and see what is available as far as the moderates. I know of three people who tried to get the CSR (Coronado) for free dining and nothing was left available with the free dining.

We've only stayed at the CSR and are going back for the ninth time in September. If we had to choose another because the CSR were not available, our choices, in this order, would be: POR-Riverside, POFQ and then the CBR.

Hi,

You will get a lot of different opinions. Honestly, they all have their pros and cons.

We have stayed at CBR and CSR. Personally, we like CSR much better. Granted it is a large resort but it is very beautiful and easy to navigate. The buildings are in a circle around the lake.

The resort was refurbished last year and the rooms are gorgeous.
The main pool area is great, nice big pool with great water slide. The hot tub is large and there is a cute playground for kids.

The bus transportation is very good and we enjoy the pepper market which is their version of a food court.

I would check out the various threads on these boards. The threads have a lot of information and pictures. I believe all the moderates have one.

I think you have to ask yourself what you and your family are looking for and start there, such as: theme, transportation, rooms etc...

We are headed back to CSR this Sept.
Good luck with your choice.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter