What to buy for a Disney Gift at Christmas

oogieman8541

VA Bucs/WDW fan
We will be going down for a week from the 23rd of December to the 2nd of January. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of a good christmas gift to give my mother. She is a Disney fanatic and has been going since the world opened in 1971. My brother got her a set of the E-tickets that used to be used at the park. My question is what else can I get her? Maybe something she can use while down there. She doesn't like pin trading or anything like that. Any ideas?:santa:

edit: also her favorite attraction is the CoP

We will be going down for a week from the 23rd of December to the 2nd of January. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of a good christmas gift to give my mother. She is a Disney fanatic and has been going since the world opened in 1971. My brother got her a set of the E-tickets that used to be used at the park. My question is what else can I get her? Maybe something she can use while down there. She doesn't like pin trading or anything like that. Any ideas?:santa:

edit: also her favorite attraction is the CoP

She might enjoy the "The Boys: The Sherman Brothers' Story" (2009) which is being released on DVD on 11/30. As you probably know, Dick and Bob Sherman wrote the theme song for Carosel of Progress, as well as many other Disney movie and theme park hits in the 1960's. This movie is a wonderful labor of love directed by cousins Gregory and Jeff Sherman. -- Suzanne

What about one share of Disney stock (framed) from Oneshare.com. It isn't something that she can use for her trip, but I think that it's a pretty cool gift. Others have reported getting yearly dividend checks (for a few pennies), but still kinda cool to receive a yearly check from Disney. Mousesavers has a code for $10 off.

her favorite character is tinkerbell btw

how much do you want to spend may make a difference to suggestions you receive here. There are Jim Shore Tink statues for about $20. And in the art stores you may find big figurines for about $150 - 175.

:tinker:

how much do you want to spend may make a difference to suggestions you receive here. There are Jim Shore Tink statues for about $20. And in the art stores you may find big figurines for about $150 - 175.

:tinker:
i was thinking less then 20. Also I am really interested in nostalgic items. Maybe something commemorative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter