What to bring back for the office gang?

I bring back the taffy from Goofys candy co....its gone by the end of the day! I might get the Mickey Shaped gummy bears next time to go along with it next time.....

We do the character pens that come in a multipack. I think it is around $12 for 6, so it is only $2 a piece. It is something they can use at work.:cool2:

I brought chocolate coins, 2 or 3 per person. DH brought back mickey rice krispy treats (the packaged ones from the gift shop).

A co-worker of mine brought back candy from all the different countries in Epcot. It was kind of fun to try different things.

I brought back tea and cookies from England as we drink tea every afternoon.

Once I did the big Mickey head and last time, since we had so many snack credits left, I got each person a mickey krispie treat. I also like the boxes of coconut mickey heads for the cafeteria.

There are only 2 other people in my office, so I'm thinking the Mickey rice krispie treats (the regular sized ones) and maybe the pens or something office useful without going overboard. I know this is amazing, but neither DH nor I are complete Disney nuts (but yet he picked WDW for his grad school graduation vacation....to 'ride rides'....kid you not!)

:)I have brought back the Minnie Nursing Pins and other fav character pins for the men. One got an Ariel pin because he liked her "shells"==then gave it to his little girl. I have also found awesome "happy gifts" in China and Japan. A silk lipstick case for $2 each, etc. And of course each gift is in its own Disney World Mickey Bag from the stores. I literally save them up and pack them--makes a cute impression. :thumbsup2

The Director of Education where I used to work brought all the Nurse Educators a small can of coffee back each one has a Disney character on it. Last time I went I saw these, they come in pack of 3 or 6 and she just broke the packs up and gave one to each person. I still have mine I thought it was so cute. They also have hot chocolate.

I'd be careful with chocolate. It's pretty warm here already. MIL sent DS some chocolate for Easter - was liquid upon arrival. If you do go with chocolate I'd hand carry it rather than risk it sitting on the tarmac.

I always bring my co-workers the Mickey & The Gang Breath mints in the tins that look like Altoids. Who in the office doesn't need breath mints at some time? And they are all individually shaped like the characters-Goofy, Mickey, Minnie, etc. You can get them at the Confectionary, they're $3.50 a package but I've also found them in 10 packs for much cheaper, plus you can use a snack credit!

I have about the same amount of co-workers as you OP. While I think key chains, etc ... are nice ... I have a myriad of cups, collectables, key chains, figurines, etc ... from a host of their vacations. It gets mind boggling! Sooo ... I go with the edible items. I brought back the Mickey Head Rice Krispy Treats --- BIG HIT and then this year, I bought each person a Mickey Chocolate Candy Bar -- ($2 each). Again -- BIG HIT.

(I was taking mine back in the car so no worry about being too warm).

We're going to the World this summer and I'd like to bring back a gift for my office buddies. We have 13 people in our office.

Also, specifically, how much do the food gift items cost?
You know, like the box of chocolates, pretzels, etc. Or is there a website with this info (like the dining menus on Allearsnet.com)?

Any favs?

or should I just buy pens from the outlets or Walmart?

TIA!

:wizard:

I wanted to know what you all would suggest?

I've always brought back really inexpensive gifts to the office. At the World of Disney, I have bought packages of ink pens and given them out individually. When I was down last year, they had packages of Christmas Disney erasers that I bought.

One year I went to China in Epcot and bought back the small good luck cats, in colors that matched the individuals.

You've given me some great ideas. I will definitely check out the candy shops.

I myself love pens and all my co-workers know to bring me back a pen from their trips. So I will be checking out pens for myself and possibly to bring back too.

Keep those ideas coming!

Thanks again!

:cutie:
HenDuck

I brought back the green recycleable bags for all. It's the environment one with the tree in the shape of mickey. I think they were about $4.00 each.

I brought back the green recycleable bags for all. It's the environment one with the tree in the shape of mickey. I think they were about $4.00 each.
I love this idea - thanks! I'll also pick up a few extras to make 'going to disney' gift bags for the newbies coming with us in Dec.!!:goodvibes
I'm also adding the giant mickey krispie treat to my list:thumbsup2

I have found the rice crispy Mickey treats to be a great gift for the office. My secretary "lets" me go to WDW as long as I bring her a small Mickey rice crispie treat! :)

My college-aged DD works summers at a local ice cream place. She brought back a large Mickey rice crispy with chocolate ears for her co-workers. The owner/boss claimed the whole thing! So last year, she brought one back for the boss and one back for the co-workers!

Not actually co-workers, but....

I am a swim coach and I brought back the Mickey shaped straws and the Mickey stickers they give you at check in for my youngest group..... huge hit. Next time I have to bring some back for the other groups, as well (who knew the teens would want them too?).

ohmigosh! There's another thread with pics of the gift shops at WDW! Ack!!! Now I want to buy everything I see! (for gifts, of course;)).

Lots of good pics of the candy shops (and rice crispie Mickeys).

(Sorry, I don't know how to paste the link.)

But it's on this board. Check it out! :banana:

:flower3:

I was buying for about a dozen people in my office, most of whom I supervise.

I got a variety of different individual items, each in the $2-$5 range. They each got to choose one item. I gave them away in order of seniority - my boss got first pick and I visited the most junior members of the group last. I bought more than I needed and the leftovers went to my desk. Here's what I seem to remember getting...

Character pens (each one totally different style/character).
Individual bunches of 6(or so) lollipops.
Wind-up Mickey (I kept one of these for my desk).
3-pack of different shot glasses, separated into three individual glasses.
Think I got something chocolate too.

I only brought them presents after my first trip, haven't brought anything on later trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter