What time?

jeffiner1978

Earning My Ears
We are driving and will be arriving the evening of 5/8 and planning to stay off site that night. I was wondering how early on 5/9 will I be able to "check in" and pick up my KTTW cards? Would like to make the most of that first day. TIA

We are driving and will be arriving the evening of 5/8 and planning to stay off site that night. I was wondering how early on 5/9 will I be able to "check in" and pick up my KTTW cards? Would like to make the most of that first day. TIA

I think you can check in around 6am. Of course your room may not be ready but you can get your KTTW cards and begin your park visits & use dining credits if you have dining plan. Our last few trips we arrived around 9am & luckily our rooms were ready too.

Last 2 visits we have driven down and stayed offsite the first 2 nights to do US/IoA...

In '06....we had b'fast at Offsite, and arrived at BC around 9:30a...we "pre" registered....they stored our luggage...they gave us our KTTW and we went to AK.... Our room was ready with luggage in it when we returned....

In '08...we planned to do the same...arrived around 9:30a...however...right at the last minute...voila....our rooms were ready!

I was excited to get our rooms so early...but then a little aggravated since DH and kids were "taking their time"...I wanted to get to MK ASAP !!!

So both times it worked out great!

Have a Magical Visit !

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter