What time will Epcot fireworks be?

Mollymum

Mouseketeer
It's been a few years since I've been...around what time at night will Epcot Forever fireworks be in late July? TIA

I thought I read somewhere that Epcot fireworks were at 10pm in July. I’ve never stayed to watch Epcot fireworks. Is it as insane leaving there (we are driving) as it is leaving MK?

I thought I read somewhere that Epcot fireworks were at 10pm in July. I’ve never stayed to watch Epcot fireworks. Is it as insane leaving there (we are driving) as it is leaving MK?
It's not as bad as MK after fireworks. There are 2 exits to Epcot, the main one and international gateway (skyliner/boats/Epcot resorts). Since people are all around the lake to see fireworks vs most people in front of the castle, people are more spread out while walking out. No ideà how it is leaving the parking lot, but shouldn't be as bad as MK.

Exiting Epcot isn’t as bad as exiting MK. The parking lot can get backed up with cars. We either book it to the car and be one of the first to leave. Or if we’re on the opposite side of World Showcase at closing, we take our good old time getting out of the park and the parking lot isn’t as bad. Trams are not running yet, so it is a lot of walking depending where your car is parked.

Exiting Epcot isn’t as bad as exiting MK. The parking lot can get backed up with cars. We either book it to the car and be one of the first to leave. Or if we’re on the opposite side of World Showcase at closing, we take our good old time getting out of the park and the parking lot isn’t as bad. Trams are not running yet, so it is a lot of walking depending where your car is parked.
When we don't stay at one of the EPCOT resorts, this is what we did as well. If you aren't one of the first out, then just hang back and enjoy the park at night.
Your other choice is to try and fight the crowd of cars trying to leave. Its not a fun experience.

To view the fireworks show, is there any advantage to viewing from the World Showcase side as opposed to the Future World side? Can you see everything?

To view the fireworks show, is there any advantage to viewing from the World Showcase side as opposed to the Future World side? Can you see everything?

Epcot fireworks have always been designed to be viewed from anywhere along the lagoon (although in some areas there might be an island in the way). I wouldn't expect anything different from the new ones.

Epcot, New Year's Eve 2017 I was parked very close to the exit and as a result, from the time I got in my car, it was only 15 minutes to get back to my off site hotel.

Epcot, Sept 30, 2019. The night of the last showing of Illuminations. I was parked somewhere in the middle of the lot and it took 80 mins just to get out of the parking lot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter