What time to make reservation

yaddakal

DIS Veteran
We will be going to Disney in May. We are thinking Pop Century. What time should I make reservation for breakfast at Tusker House at Animal Kingdom? Not sure what time the shuttles leave, etc? Thanks!

Hello! I posted a similar question yesterday. However I am going in a few weeks and made my reservations months ago! The people who responded to my post said the busses start at 6:30. I made reservations for 9:10 at the Tusker House. I wish I would of made It for earlier because the park opens at 9. So I am missing out on early park hopper options. I made reservations for other breakfast locations at 8 and the people who responded to my post said the busses will not be problem! I would check out the park times. I believe they are posted for May next year. They are subject to change, but it gives you an idea. Have fun planning!

The buses run very early for the resorts I had no difficulty getting to the parks we made a breakfast reservation a tusker house for before the park opened then before we were finished hubby went over to the safari and got fast passes gor us. We made pre park opening breakfast resiess everyday for whatever park we were at and repeated the FP routine it was great

:) I would make it no later than 8:30. That way when you leave the restaurant you can jump on the safari which is just north of the restaurant--you will be able to see the que start. I don't think the safari opens til 0900.Then after the safari, head over to get FPs for EE--I don't know that I could ride it right after breakfast. Then I would do ITTBAB or see what times the shows start--Lion King, Nemo musical.

Be sure to have your ADR conf # handy in case the CM checking you in at the Tree of Life needs it. I would do this on a non EMH day so you have no early crowd to fight and can walk on rides at the back of the park since that is where the restaurant is.

Have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter