What time should we arrive?

Fairydust.Indy

Earning My Ears
We have reservations for breakfast at Cinderella's Castle for 8:30. What time should we plan on arriving at the MK, considering the walking distance, fighting the crowds waiting to get in, etc? Is there a special entrance for us to use since the park will not be open yet? Any advice??:confused3 Thanks!!

We have reservations for breakfast at Cinderella's Castle for 8:30. What time should we plan on arriving at the MK, considering the walking distance, fighting the crowds waiting to get in, etc? Is there a special entrance for us to use since the park will not be open yet? Any advice??:confused3 Thanks!!

I would get there as early as you possibly can. If I remember correctly, you will enter through the gates on the far left, and you'll need your reservation #. There will be plenty of people entering the park because of the other restuarants and tours that start before the park opens. Anyway, take your time walking to the castle. Before park opening is a great time to stroll down Main Street and take photographs. You will probably never see Main Street this empty again. Enjoy it.

We had reservations in November for 8:05 at CP, and I think that we went through the gates around 7:45-7:50. We had to go in the gate on the right. This was also the gate that they used in May last year when we were there.

I'm not sure exactly how early they will let you go in, so hopefully someone else will be able to answer that for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter