What time is the last bus from port

taylorpn

Earning My Ears
Our flight isn't until 5:00 pm on the last day of the cruise. We were going to take Disney Ground transportation, but just wondering what time the last bus leaves the port.

Thanks for your help in advance.

All passengers are pretty much off the ship at 9:00 AM so the last bus would leave at that time. Something you might want to consider is getting a one way car rental. Shuttles are available at port. You can take your car and spend the better part of the day at Downtown Disney or Kennedy Space Center before heading back to the airport.

If you don't want to do that or hang around the airport, you can get a day room at the MCO Hyatt and relax before you need to catch your plane.

i believe the last bus leaves at 9:30 just so they get the last of the stragglers. after that your pretty much on your own.
you may want to think about getting a day room at the hyatt at the airport. we found this a blessing when we had a late flight out. they have a swimming pool , which proved to be handy. you have a room to relax in, take a shower, have a nap. you also have the run of the airport as it is right their so some shopping and dinning at your fingertips. it was perfect for us, maybe not for you but a thought.

I've thought a lot about getting a day, this seems like the best idea. Do you keep your luggage with you at the hotel?

I've thought a lot about getting a day, this seems like the best idea. Do you keep your luggage with you at the hotel?

Yes, most airlines won't let you check bags until at least 3 hours before your flight time.

if you do the airline check on board, I believe they take your luggage for you and you don't have to schlep it around with you.
as long as your airline participates your gold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter