what time is the announcement for med in uk time

fostermim

Earning My Ears
just like to know what time for announcement today for mystry cruise in uk time also where is best to watch for it disney official site or here thanx

how far ahead of Florida are you timewise? Tack that onto 10am or 11am, and that's roughly when the announcement will be (in other words, any time now).

as for "watching" - not sure - I'd keep checking the boards here, it'll probably be the first place to have the info :teeth:

thanx i am excited tho i am aprehensive about going cos of not having seasick shots and not being able to get the patch here in uk also cos the water is so choppy in places in the med i have never used bonine tho only sea legs and docs prescription of stemitil both didnt help i was throwing up all day till jab but i just adore disney and will probably just go any way and hope bonine on ship works

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter