What time is it now and how's the weather in your neck of the woods, Part 3

Supposed to be a really nice day today, except for the winds. Going to be close to the 70's here today. Then we're in a for a big cool down. Be back in the 40's by tomorrow.

8:30 am sunny and there's only a slight breeze. Current temp is 45.

I heard it on good authority that today is Kar's (momrek06) birthday.

:cake::bday:party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAR!party::bday::cake:

:cool1: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, so much, MIKE!!!! :cool1:

Yes, I had a fabulous day!!! We spent it at Disneyland!!! Had dinner at Ralph Brennan's JAZZ KITCHEN!!! AMAZING!!!

To luv, yes yes yes, sweetie … I know for sure we will be hitting CARSLAND within its FIRST week of opening!!! I will get you all the DETAILS!!! :thumbsup2

Cool this morning in SoCALI … while it is the usual BRIGHT SUN, it is right now only 55 degrees outside @9:19am. Brrrrrr!

We're just missing you by 2 months. We'll be there at the end of August.

I noticed your countdown ticker the other day. You're going almost exactly two months after us.:) We're excited for our trip!

To luv, yes yes yes, sweetie … I know for sure we will be hitting CARSLAND within its FIRST week of opening!!! I will get you all the DETAILS!!! :thumbsup2

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! party::bday:party::bday:

Cars Land!:woohoo: When we told Carter that we were going to Disneyland, he got all excited about seeing Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Pluto, but I wish you could have seen his face when we told him about Cars Land. His face REALLY lit up!:laughing: I know it's going to be a fun trip!

It was unusually cold here today.:confused: Didn't even get out of the 50s, and it was very windy. Not nice, especially after having a few days in the 80s!

ETA: I've been spending some time on the Disneyland portion of Disboards, and I see that the opening date of June 15th is now official!

Yes, I had a fabulous day!!! We spent it at Disneyland!!! Had dinner at Ralph Brennan's JAZZ KITCHEN!!! AMAZING!!!

Cool this morning in SoCALI … while it is the usual BRIGHT SUN, it is right now only 55 degrees outside @9:19am. Brrrrrr!

Sorry I missed your birthday:sad1:

So here's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish for youpixiedust::bday:party:

It's 11:53a and 63 degrees:banana:

I noticed your countdown ticker the other day. You're going almost exactly two months after us.:) We're excited for our trip!

DW and I are to. We can't wait. It's an anniversary trip for us. Last week of August. Actually a week later than when our anniversary actually is. We tried to plan it around the time all the schools start back up. From all the school calendars I've seen, school starts back up that week. So we're hoping this will be a slow week and a good time to go.

ETA: I've been spending some time on the Disneyland portion of Disboards, and I see that the opening date of June 15th is now official!

Me to. I've seen we're they're closing CA the day before. Glad I'm not going that weekend.

As far as weather, man was it windy. Winds have died down a little. Still windy out but not as bad as yesterday. Cold and chances of snow tonight into tomorrow. Hope we get a lot. We really need it.

4:38 pm and it's currently 43 degrees. Wind chill making it feel like 34.

I figured that's where you were at when you didn't reply back right away. :rotfl: Glad to hear you had an amazing Birthday. :thumbsup2

It's 10:06a and 39 degrees.

Yesterday we hit :banana:70 degrees:banana:

Another nice day! This weekend was nice, but today they say should hit 69 degrees!!:banana:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

It's 12:05p and 63 degrees!!!!

11am- beautiful sunshine and 69 degrees. Going for a high of 83 this afternoon.:cool1:

This whole week has been in the 80s, and of course, sunny.:) I am loving this weather. My husband is back East this week, but he said it's even warm there.

Our temps are supposed to drop to the 60s at the beginning of next week. Blah!

The first half of the week was nice and warm, the last half not so much:confused3

It's 3:26p and 40 degrees, with rain.

Hope everyone has a great weekend:banana:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Saturday it was cloudy and cool/well in the low 50's. Yesterday was so so nice:worship:76 and sunny!!

It's 9:09a and 50 degrees.

Well it was just beautiful today. Windows are still open! Currently it's 63 and still sunny. I got out today and trimmed all of my 60 rose bushes.

It is currently 72 here and a little humid but beautiful. I have had the windows open everyday for the past week. I am loving this weather.

Well it was just beautiful today. Windows are still open! Currently it's 63 and still sunny. I got out today and trimmed all of my 60 rose bushes.

It was so nice yesterday here too! We hit 78 degrees:banana: Today they say the same!

It's 8:51a and 45 degrees.

It's been cold and windy. Really windy. We had gusts of over 70mph on Sunday. And because it's been so dry, dust flying everywhere. Cold front is here and we went from the lovely 70's all the way down into the 30's :scared1:.

Thought it was supposed to snow really good, but as usual, nothing. :sad2: Nothing really changing today. Windy and cold. We're supposed to be back in the 70's by the weekend.

Right now it's cloudy, cold and windy. 8:45 am and it's 26 degree with the wind chill making it feel like 13.

WOW! What is going on with the weather?!?!?:scared: For the past few days, Tucson and Phoenix have been among the coldest cities in the US.:eek:

Yesterday, we hit a high of 50. That's 25 degrees BELOW normal for this time of year. Crazy! We've had lots of wind, some rain, and a bit of sleet.

Thumper Man: My younger daughter was in your neck of the woods over the weekend. The dance studio she teaches at attended a dance convention in Albuquerque. She drove home yesterday and she said the weather was terrible. A good part of the trip was through heavy bursts of snow.:scared:

It is 8:10am and the sun is shining brightly, but it's only 33 degrees. However, by Thursday we're supposed to be back in the 80s. I miss my warm temps!

Everyone in the rest of the US, enjoy your beautiful weather!:cool1:

It was so nice yesterday here too! We hit 78 degrees:banana: Today they say the same!

It's 8:51a and 45 degrees.

You guys in NH are warmer then we are here on the Island. Gonna be another great one here! 64 degrees and sunny. Actually all week looks like it is going to be nice.

GOOOOOOD TUESDAY MORNINGGGGG to all the Weather DISer's!!!! :surfweb:

Well SoCALI has and is having some VERY INTERESTING weather. While all my East coast family is at the POOL … :laughing: (well not quite) we in SoCALI are dealing with COLD temps. The past few mornings 47 when we get up and only reaching a high of 55. :eek: East coast is getting up in the 60's and some places the 70's …. while CALI is not. :mad:

Saturday it rained like ABSOLUTE CRAZINESS …… ugh …… pouring down FREEZING COLD rain. The sun came out on Sunday but we had INTENSE COLD WINDS …. :headache:

10:15am right now while the SUN is shining brightly on my top floor balcony … its only 53 degrees. Sheesh. Weather man promises to be a high of 70. Please come back, warm temps to my CALI.

It's about 12:15 pm in southeast TX and we have rain, rain, rain! And thunder, lightning and more rain! I forgot to get milk yesterday and we ran out at breakfast, but the roads around here are currently flooded, so we may be out of luck!

My parents are in northern MI and it's 77 there, but only 60 here! But it's so damp and wet here it actually feels colder than 60 degrees.

We still need rain to get out of our drought before summer arrives, but this winter has been ridiculously wet. It's like it's making up for the several months in 2011 that we went without a drop of rain. Usually we rarely have to mow the lawn during the winter, but I've been mowing it every other week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter