What time is food served at Discovery Cove?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I think I read somewhere that breakfast begins before the official open time, but I'm not sure. The park is open from 8-5 next week when we will be there. I also would like to know what time lunch and snacks end. Can we still grab a snack as we are leaving the park at 5 or do they close all the food stations much earlier? Thanks for any helpful experience!!

I recall that breakfast and lunch were basically whenever you wanted them, and snacks were available tight up to close, but not actually on the way out if you see what I mean.

I seem to remember there is a set time limit for the breakfast and lunch, quite honestly we got signed in and then headed over to eat and by then it was time for the dolphin swim and then after 3 laps around lazy river it was lunch. But we got a soft pretzel before they close like about 4:30 so I would say yes to the snack places being opened.

Breakfast is served until 10:30 am, lunch is from 11 am to 3 pm.

I would guess that snack stations close when the park officially closes (5:30 pm) but can't confirm that for sure. To be honest, both times we went, we were so full from the indulgences throughout the day that we couldn't even look at a snack station on our way out of the park :rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter