What time for Narcoossee's??? Also, any special things here???

brendaziz

DIS Veteran
I'm making an ADR for my in laws for a date night one night on our upcoming trip. I sent them about 5 choices w/ menus and they picked narcoosees.

I haven't even let them know that this is a place where you can view Wishes so I think i'm just gonna book the dinner for late and then let them be surprised when fireworks starts :-)
If Wishes is at 10- what time should i schedule dinner? I'm thinking 8:30 would be about perfect, but would 8 be too early???
If you've eaten there- is this a 2 hour meal???

Also, do they do anything special here that I could arrange for them?
I don't think they do personalized menus- but maybe a special dessert or wine or something??
I dunno.

thanks for any help!!!

Narcossee's takes reservations until 9:30 or 10:00?....since it's not a 2-hour type dinner, I'd reserve a 9:00 so they're to dessert when the fireworks start!

I booked mine with the same idea in mind. 8:30pm in August for Wishes at 10pm and hopefully the electric water pageant around 9pm. I can't wait!

Narcoossee's is our FAVORITE WDW restaurant! :lovestruc

Meals tend to run 90 mins or so.

The service and food are fantastic!

Yes, they do have personalized menus. I was given one last year on my Birthday. They also personalized a Birthday dessert for me.

The only thing with viewing Wishes is that there is a very small narrow deck around the restaurant that is open to the public. Many GF guests go down to the marina to view Wishes and some are not considerate of those guests dining in the restaurant. They will stand on the deck and block those inside of the view.

I'd advise the waitstaff that you plan to go outside to view Wishes and for them to plan serving the meal accordingly. This is very common and they'd have no problem with it.

completely agree, i would plan for about 90 minutes. Let the server know...we were able to take our coffee out on the deck and return to our table when it was done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter