What time does the CS restaurants close at DTD?

sleepycor

Mouseketeer
On Aug 21 is MGM's EMH, which ends around 11:30 I guess but we probably won't be stayin there for the whole EMH..

If we do.. is it possible to go to Wolfgang Pucks Express and grab dinner there? I don't really like the CS at MGM :confused3

Thanks for your help.. :wave2:

Since August 21 will be a Monday, I think Wolf Gang Pucks Express will close at 11:00 PM because from Sunday's - Thursday's with the expection of the Rainforest Cafe (not 100% sure about that) shops & counter service locations close at 11:00 PM. Friday & Saturday I think DTD Marketplace shops & counter service locations close at 11:30 PM.

if your park passes cover pleasure Island, you could eat there. I believe they have a cs that's open pretty late. At least they did back a few years ago. I was also planning on going to MGM the same night as you, but am now thinking of reconsidering. I tried getting an ADR for one of the TS restaraunts in MGM and was told they were completely booked. So I'm guessing MGM may be quite crowded that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter