What time does Southwest schedule open?

How are you guys seeing flight times? I've tried regular search, advanced search, low fare calendar, starting on 11/3 and going day by day. Even if I can't book yet, I'd like to see the times.

How are you guys seeing flight times? I've tried regular search, advanced search, low fare calendar, starting on 11/3 and going day by day. Even if I can't book yet, I'd like to see the times.
Go to flights, then flight schedule, put in your info and select weekly not daily

Done. Southwest refunded my mistake over the phone. Atleast I was able to book the whole trip with them. And I'm not even going on this trip - DH and buddies for golf!

The flight on the weekly schedule isn't showing for the daily schedule. Bummer. I want a nonstop early and it's not coming through.

done. flight times kind of stink out of PHL but I paid about what I expected.

eta: Nov 23-30th, 1098 for 4 of us RT, no EBCI

but thats with a 6 AM flight there. surprise pool/ds day!! our usual 10:30 flight is not there.

Last edited:
I was able to book flights. Prices were good from Pittsburgh. Good luck everyone!

After hearing it was going to be 7:00 CST, I went to take my shower. So when I come out, they are up. I was looking EWR to STL, so I don't think I missed any great prices, but at least I got a non-stop for a good time after our cruise.

Booked 1/1- 1/6 out of MKE- really nice flight times for us but more than I wanted to spend!

Got my nonstop flights from PVD to MCO 12/22-12/27 for a total of $1041.92 with early bird added on for two people. Flights going down was rough ($302/person) but coming back wasn’t too bad ($128/person).

I was able to book flights. Prices were good from Pittsburgh. Good luck everyone!

When are you traveling? I wasn't impressed with the prices out of PIT, but maybe my expectations were off. I'm cheap, haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter