What time does Sofia start meeting in HS?

I have the character locator from Kenny the pirate, but while we're on the topic, she's there throughout the day on & off, correct? How long of a wait is she usually? Any tips? I'm learning this is one of the main things my girls want to do so I want to make sure I get it right. Thanks!!!

She's really popular. In October,We waited 40-45 minutes for her and that is the shortest we saw the line all the times we were in that area that day. I'd say it was an hour line most of the time, maybe even more for the people that hit it right when the Disney jr shows got out because alot of people go straight from there to the line. I'd try to get there and get in line before she first comes out if you can. We had never waited long for a Disney jr character even when jake was first around and popular and I didn't know she would be a must see for DD so I didn't plan it out-we did see her in the morning though and the line was already that long so I wish I had.

I have the character locator from Kenny the pirate, but while we're on the topic, she's there throughout the day on & off, correct? How long of a wait is she usually? Any tips? I'm learning this is one of the main things my girls want to do so I want to make sure I get it right. Thanks!!!

Her line honestly isn't terrible, our DD loves Sofia so on our two week long trip in October we met her 4 times lol, she is obsessed with her. If it was very long we wouldn't have waited that many times to meet her but then again we went in early October which is lower crowds typically. But from our experience we got through her line in about 15 minutes and we typically went at the end of her time frame around 4ish. It definitely looked long earlier in the day up to lunch though. Many kiddos run their first thing when she comes out at 930 so we always went during the end of the day an each time it was about 15mins to make it through the line. Either way she's definitely worth it :)

We were there October 25th, and got in her line at about 9:15am on an EMH morning, and were already the 4th family in line waiting (with many more behind us already). Her (and Jake's) lines stayted consistently long throughout the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter