• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time does OZ Playground close?

mhanback

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what time this closes? I remember last year the one near TT closed around 7:00. Thought this one might stay open later,

Does anyone know what time this closes? I remember last year the one near TT closed around 7:00. Thought this one might stay open later,

I doubt the Oz one would stay open any later than that, but I really do not know.

Which park is the OZ playground located? Haven't been in over a year and I don't remember seeing this anywhere. Thanks!

Which park is the OZ playground located? Haven't been in over a year and I don't remember seeing this anywhere. Thanks!

Epcot for now, but it is not permanent. Previous versions of this playground have existed in years past to promote various Disney movies--last year it was Brave.

It closes with the park, so 9PM.

They have the whole area lighted, once it gets dark at 7:30 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter