What time does MK open for those needing in early for CRT?

1rockinmamato2

<marquee><font color=red> *** <font color=green>I
And do we have to have any documentation showing our ressie so they'll let us in? Can't wait! :yay:

I believe the earliest is 8:05am. We've done CP at 8:05am before. There is a seperate line at the turnstiles entrance for character meals. They check your name and then let you in, I did bring my confirmation # though. Just make sure you have your park ticket/room key (if staying on Disney property). It is so much fun to be there in the MK before all the crowds! We got amazing pictures. :goodvibes

We did both CRT and CP at 805am on our last trip. We were at the turnstiles (character breakfast entrance) at about 745! We were let into the park VERY shortly after! :cool1:

Dont forget to take photos its awesome to just have your family in front of the castle with no one else around. Be sure to bring your conf number (If you have a PDA just put the conf # in your calendar)

Plan on getting there (to the MK) 20-30 minutes before your reservation. Once I was asked to show documentation, once I wasn't. I'd bring it to be safe. If you're staying onsite your hotel can print out copies of all your ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter