What time do you get to the airport?

staffieri

DIS Veteran
A few questions about getting off the ship.
What the earliest you can get to the airport if you use Disney transportation?
What the earliest if you use your own transportation?
What time if your not in a rush do you get to the airport if using Disney Transportation?
Thanks, Kim

Well... we went to the parks for a day after our cruise in Sept (which my kids pretty much hated after the cruise) and we missed our ME the next morning... then the next one was a half hour late. SO, WE got to the airport 15 mins before takeoff... and made our flight! I was throwing 20s at everyone who would help us because changing our flight was going to cost us $1600.

So I don't recommend that.

A few questions about getting off the ship.
What the earliest you can get to the airport if you use Disney transportation?
What the earliest if you use your own transportation?
What time if your not in a rush do you get to the airport if using Disney Transportation?
Thanks, Kim
Probably 8:30 if you use your transportation.

FWIW the rest of my family had 10:00am flights on disembarkation day and made flights just fine with their own transportation.

Not in a rush, tried to stay on the ship as long as possible - we were off the ship around 9 and at the airport around 10, so that included customs and the bus ride to MCO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter