• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do we have to hit Gringotts to ensure we get on?

sjerrott

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I bought the touring plan membership and it looks fine but I have one worry. We have done UO and IOA before and want to ensure we get to see the new rides (Minion and Gringotts) for sure. I notice that the plans recommend doing Gringotts later in the day. I'm happy to do that but I am somewhat fearful that we'll get over there and find out that the wait is so long that they have closed the line. The park is open until 10 that night. What time do you think we need to hit Gringott's at a busy time (April 6th) to ensure we get on the ride? Any guess of a wait times on a busy evening (Tuesday after Easter)?

If you get a chance to try it in the morning, go for it. We had the ride break down on us at the end of the night once.

That said, the park was open until 9 when we were there, and we got in line around 8:15 and had a 25 min wait a couple weeks ago. They were still admitting folks when we got off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter