• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time do the Resturants close at DTD?

flightdave82

Mouseketeer
What time does the resturants (and even the stores) at downtown disney stay open until? Specifically on days Mon-Thurs that are showing park hours from 10am-8pm.

What about on a weekend when the park is open until 11 or 12?

I tried to look on the official disney page but they only list the park hours and not how long the resturants stay open until.

Thanks

I spoke to a CM and she said that you can walk thru Downtown Disney untill 2 am, but the stores close around 10pm -11pm depending on the store. The World of Disney store tends to be one of the stores with later hours. She also said that the hours are the same no matter the date and if the parks close around 8, stores should still be open for a little bit.

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

What time does the resturants (and even the stores) at downtown disney stay open until? Specifically on days Mon-Thurs that are showing park hours from 10am-8pm.

Great questions -- I'm looking forward to hearing the answers, too.

I'm not sure what the closing time is, but I was able to make dinner reservations at DTD for 9:15 in April with park hours the same as you are showing above. I was worried the restaurants might close early, but it looks like they were all available. :confused3

Yes! Also lloking forward, especially info about the ESPN zone

I spoke to a CM and she said that you can walk thru Downtown Disney untill 2 am, but the stores close around 10pm -11pm depending on the store. The World of Disney store tends to be one of the stores with later hours. She also said that the hours are the same no matter the date and if the parks close around 8, stores should still be open for a little bit.

HTH,
Kriss pirate:

Thank you for the info regarding the stores.

Does anyone know about the resturants? Are their dining hours seperate from the parks? Would love a day when the park closes at 8pm to get a late bite to eat and a drink if they stay open late.

Does anyone know about the resturants? Are their dining hours seperate from the parks? Would love a day when the park closes at 8pm to get a late bite to eat and a drink if they stay open late.

The restaurants are definitely open later than the parks...at least on days the parks close earlier. We were there in Feb and had 8:00 pm park closures and went to eat after the parks closed.

I would call Disney Dining to find out the specifics on your dates.

Not sure, but I do remember walking around with some friends looking for a place to eat after leaving DL after fireworks. There was almost nothing open, but there was a long line at Naples and they still had pizza.

Not sure, but I do remember walking around with some friends looking for a place to eat after leaving DL after fireworks. There was almost nothing open, but there was a long line at Naples and they still had pizza.

Was this during a weekend or weekday and during which time of the year?

The restaurants definitely stay open later. None of the main restaurants are owned by Disney. Some like Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen has it's own website that lists hours. Naples, Catal and Tortilla Joe are all owned by the Patina Group so you might be able to contact them through their website. Or possibly you could call the DLR dining reservations number to find out how late reservations are accepted on a given day which may help you figure out how late it they are open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter