What time do RSR fastpasses run out?

safetybar

Earning My Ears
Hi- I'm arriving at the parks, straight from the airport, next Saturday around 12:30pm. Just wondering if I should dash over to grab a fastpass for RSR. Any ideas as to when these have been running out on weekends? Thanks

You can try, but chances are they will be gone well before noon on a weekend.

Hi- I'm arriving at the parks, straight from the airport, next Saturday around 12:30pm. Just wondering if I should dash over to grab a fastpass for RSR. Any ideas as to when these have been running out on weekends? Thanks

Maybe different now that LD has passed, but they were disappearing within an hour when we were there. You could always stop by and check but I think it's highly unlikely there would be any left by noon.

RSR fastpasses have been running out 1.5 to 2 hours after park opening.
(We were there a week ago and that's how it was.)

We were there the last week of August and they were out by 10:25 the one day we walked past to go to Its Tough to be a Bug.

When we went (July 7-11 & Aug 2-5) RSR FP were gone by 9:30 at the latest.

Anyone know what time the FPs ran out yesterday (9/9) or this past Saturday (9/8)? I'm going to be there next weekend and I'm curious!

Don't bother getting one! I tried today, and by the size of the line gave up without trying. Me and my kids got into the single rider line tonight....20 min vs 7 for the regular line. We got to stand in line together the whole time but did get put into 3 different cars. Wound up racing my daughter. My kids are 10 and 8 and they were totally happy to ride this way and not have to wait!

Try getting in line right at 10 pm when they close the line. Single rider will be half as short as during the day. FPs will be gone by 9:30 - 10 am.

My friend was just there and said RSR fast passes were gone within half an hour after park opening. (this was a Saturday).

I was there on Saturday and fast passes were gone just before 10 am after opening at 8 am.

Don't be scared off by the line size, it moves really fast and we were able to get two sets every day we were there last week. With EE we got in line for them 10 mins before the park opened and were out of line about 10 mins after the park opened. Our passes were always good about 45-60 mins after park opening so after that we'd go back, there would be little to no line, and get a second set of passes. So if you don't want to wait in the line first thing in the morning just check back after 30 or so minutes and the line will probably be pretty minimal.

I was also there this past Saturday, 9/8. We got FPs at 8:55 a.m., but the CM told us they are gone for the day within two hours of opening. On Sunday, we did AP EE, did single rider, and then at 8:25 I got into the FP queue and there was a pretty long line already. The FP machines start distributing FPs at park opening.

But I would also encourage using the single rider line. It was so much faster. I hate to waste valuable time standing in long lines. :(

Also one other thing. The ride breaks down frequently. We were in the FP line when it broke down on Saturday. The CM didn't think the wait would be long but could not guarantee it. We had dinner reservations at Carthay Circle within 45 minutes, so I went back to the CM who took our FPs and explained our situation and she gave me a switch rider pass and said to come back through the FP line. After dinner we came back, the ride was up and running, and it was walk on for us.

Also one other thing. The ride breaks down frequently. We were in the FP line when it broke down on Saturday. The CM didn't think the wait would be long but could not guarantee it. We had dinner reservations at Carthay Circle within 45 minutes, so I went back to the CM who took our FPs and explained our situation and she gave me a switch rider pass and said to come back through the FP line. After dinner we came back, the ride was up and running, and it was walk on for us.

You had a nice CM. Part of our group waited 20 min, and when the ride still wasn't back up, they decided they were wasting too much time and left. They nicely asked the CM if they could have their FP's back, and were told "No." They explained that they had already waited in line for 30 min (10 before it broke down, and another 20 after), and it was their only day at the parks with their kids. They were told too bad...go to guest services to complain if you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter