What time do reservations open?

thebwit

Mouseketeer
More specifically I know to book 180 days out, but some of the places could potentially be very busy and hard to get (BOG, V&A chef table) and I want to ensure that I can get them at the first possible minute.

6am EST for making ADR's online.
7am EST if you are going to call.

You'll only be able to make an ADR online for your day of arrival at 6am. For the remainder of your trip, you'll need to call at 7am.

At least that's what I found. Am I wrong?

You'll only be able to make an ADR online for your day of arrival at 6am. For the remainder of your trip, you'll need to call at 7am.

At least that's what I found. Am I wrong?

That has never been my experience. We have always made all of our reservations for our entire trip at 180 days out by getting online at 5 AM (CST).

Luv2CtheMouse said:
That has never been my experience. We have always made all of our reservations for our entire trip at 180 days out by getting online at 5 AM (CST).

That was the case before the new website. Now it's not working so you will most likely have to call. Some people have had luck on an iPad, but it's still not working for mine.

Can someone please tell me what the website is to make reservation online. I can't seem to find my paper with the site.

Thanks!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter