• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Time Do ADRs Open Up?

I am just seeing your question and wondering how you made out this morning.

My 60 +10 day was Tuesday (Feb 1). I had seen references to reservations being available at 5:45 a.m., so I set up my computer at 5:30 and refreshed periodically, more frequently beginning at 5:45. I was not able to make any ADRs until 6:00. I am thinking it is not consistent and the key is to be prepared early just in case.

My window opened a couple of weeks back, and nothing was available prior to 6 a.m. EST.

My window opened as I have a stay 5/7-5/10. The app lets me see dining times through 5/10 but when I try to book I get an error. The website only lets me book as far out as 5/7 even though my resort is linked. Does anyone know what to do about this? I woke up early and watched the reservations I wanted disappear before my eyes. I’m on hold with Disney now but it’s a 2 hour wait.

Most of the time I don't see anything until 6, but a few could pop up earlier or not open until later.

My window opened as I have a stay 5/7-5/10. The app lets me see dining times through 5/10 but when I try to book I get an error. The website only lets me book as far out as 5/7 even though my resort is linked. Does anyone know what to do about this? I woke up early and watched the reservations I wanted disappear before my eyes. I’m on hold with Disney now but it’s a 2 hour wait.
Try a different browser? When I was booking my app wouldn’t work. It would let me get to times but then would give me an error. I could only do it on the browser

My window opened this morning. My DH and I were both up at 5:30 refreshing. Ressies opened at 6 am on the dot. We got everything we wanted except for Sunday brunch at Homecomin’. Our trip starts on Saturday, so I knew that was a long shot. I have alerts set up. If all else fails, we’ll try to walk up that morning.

I was able to book Capture Your Moment around 5:40 or so.

My window opened this morning. My DH and I were both up at 5:30 refreshing. Ressies opened at 6 am on the dot. We got everything we wanted except for Sunday brunch at Homecomin’. Our trip starts on Saturday, so I knew that was a long shot. I have alerts set up. If all else fails, we’ll try to walk up that morning.

I was able to book Capture Your Moment around 5:40 or so.
What is the timeframe on when capture your moment can be booked? 60 days plus your length of stay like dining? Or just 60 days? Does it usually book up early in the morning the day of booking?

What is the timeframe on when capture your moment can be booked? 60 days plus your length of stay like dining? Or just 60 days? Does it usually book up early in the morning the day of booking?

Our 60-day window opened this morning, and Capture Your Moment was available for the entire length of our stay. I booked for my 50th birthday, which was 60+4.

Hope this helps!

Is anyone else seeing days greyed out despite staying on site?
I check in on May 7th for 7 nights but can't book anything beyond May 7th. My reservation is linked in MDE and is visible on browser and app

I check in on May 7th for 7 nights but can't book anything beyond May 7th. My reservation is linked in MDE and is visible on browser and app
Yes!!! I thought I was the only one. I’ve been on hold with Disney almost 2.5 hours at this point just trying to find out why this is happening. I also check in 5/7 but can’t reserve anything beyond 5/7.

The exact same thing happened to me this morning. I managed to book 2 restaurants and all of a sudden my days were greyed out and I couldn't book anything after May 7th (this was on desktop, chrome browser). I switched to the app and I was able to book everything else with nothing greyed out.

The exact same thing happened to me this morning. I managed to book 2 restaurants and all of a sudden my days were greyed out and I couldn't book anything after May 7th (this was on desktop, chrome browser). I switched to the app and I was able to book everything else with nothing greyed out.
The days are not greyed out on the app for me like the website but when I try to book through the app I get the error message. This is so frustrating.

The days are not greyed out on the app for me like the website but when I try to book through the app I get the error message. This is so frustrating.
That sounds extremely frustrating. The thing I hate the most about Disney IT is how inconsistent it is across the board. While I was able to book at the same time using the app, others can't. I wonder if this was a system glitch seeing as I've seen multiple people with a May 7th check in day report the same issue.

Yes!!! I thought I was the only one. I’ve been on hold with Disney almost 2.5 hours at this point just trying to find out why this is happening. I also check in 5/7 but can’t reserve anything beyond 5/7.

Well at least I am not alone!

Well at least I am not alone!
We’re you ever able to book? I finally got through the phone lines after 3 hours and got one of my reservations (4:10 pm dinner :( ). When I told them what was happening they tried to say it was most likely the specific restaurants that I wanted hadn’t opened up bookings yet… I’m sending Disney an email today. I’m pregnant and have a two year old and so sleep is very precious for me right now. Waking up at 5 central only to have this happen is just too much.

Also I feel like no one is passing along the glitch to have it resolved by IT.

We’re you ever able to book? I finally got through the phone lines after 3 hours and got one of my reservations (4:10 pm dinner :( ). When I told them what was happening they tried to say it was most likely the specific restaurants that I wanted hadn’t opened up bookings yet… I’m sending Disney an email today. I’m pregnant and have a two year old and so sleep is very precious for me right now. Waking up at 5 central only to have this happen is just too much.

Also I feel like no one is passing along the glitch to have it resolved by IT.

I’m so sorry, that sounds like a rough start to the day!
I haven’t called Disney but I’ve tried 3 different devices, on multiple browsers, cleared cookies, used a VPN and I‘m still not able to make reservations beyond May 7th
I‘ve tried booking all sorts of random restaurants and it’s the same across the board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter