What Time Do ADRs Open Up?

TheBacklot

Mouseketeer
I read ADRs open for the 60-day mark at 5:45 AM EST.

My 60-day is tomorrow. This morning I got up at 4:40 AM CST just to see what was available and I logged in 5-minutes early and there was already availability for Steakhouse 71, etc for April 3rd.

What time should I be checking tomorrow morning to make sure I make my reservations?

I was for at 5:45am for my split stay's 2nd window and I received errors on the "new" days until nearly 6am on both the website and app.
From what I've read on Disney's site it's 5:45am for online, 7am for calling in

I read ADRs open for the 60-day mark at 5:45 AM EST.

My 60-day is tomorrow. This morning I got up at 4:40 AM CST just to see what was available and I logged in 5-minutes early and there was already availability for Steakhouse 71, etc for April 3rd.

What time should I be checking tomorrow morning to make sure I make my reservations?

I am just seeing your question and wondering how you made out this morning.

My 60 +10 day was Tuesday (Feb 1). I had seen references to reservations being available at 5:45 a.m., so I set up my computer at 5:30 and refreshed periodically, more frequently beginning at 5:45. I was not able to make any ADRs until 6:00. I am thinking it is not consistent and the key is to be prepared early just in case.

I booked on two different days last week due to a split stay. Both days I was ready to go by 5:40 am, refreshed constantly and neither day went live until 6:00 am.

I booked on two different days last week due to a split stay. Both days I was ready to go by 5:40 am, refreshed constantly and neither day went live until 6:00 am.

This has been my experience as well but still remember DFB suggesting that if you "wait" until 5:45 to start booking many things will be sold out! Guess I'll just have to be ready early to book Spring break ADR's and hope for the best!

This has been my experience as well but still remember DFB suggesting that if you "wait" until 5:45 to start booking many things will be sold out! Guess I'll just have to be ready early to book Spring break ADR's and hope for the best!
Good luck. MDE and the website were acting up this morning.
Logged on early. Kept getting the error, return later. Then it wouldn't show more than 60 days (we have a stay and tickets linked). Went back to MDE and got one done. clicked on another, got a time then the error again. Watched the times get later and later.
Went back to the website, only April 5th available. Clicked on that, then the next screen changed the date and all my dates were available. Was able to get the ADRs this way (the times are now all later than we wanted, so now to try and modify). However, going back to the first screen with the restaurant name, still only the 5th was available. Cleared my cache, etc.
Someday they may fix their IT. Until then, its a crap shoot.

Is this 5:45am thing the same for experiences like Savi's? Glad I saw this thread, because I would have thought it was still a 7am drop for ADRs.

Is this 5:45am thing the same for experiences like Savi's? Glad I saw this thread, because I would have thought it was still a 7am drop for ADRs.
Isn’t it always 6 am EST. It wasn’t 7 am.
I think sometimes they open up early? Next Sunday is mine. I’m nervous

From posts I have seen recently, it seems online ADRs can open up at 6 a.m. (Eastern time) like they have for ages BUT sometimes open at 5:45.

My 60+ day was lat week and restaurants were not available until 6:00 BUT I booked Savi's and Up Close with Rhinos at 5:30. A more experienced poster responded that enchanting extras open at midnight. (Though there was a follow-up comment from someone that the enchanting extra they wanted wasn't open at midnight....so maybe not always consistent?)

Last edited:
Question on this topic - If you are staying at a disney resort, you can book your ADRs through the duration of your stay, with day 60 being the first day of your stay right? How does this appear on the website? Do the dates just make themselves available if you are logged in with your profile attached to the reservation?

Our arrival is 4/10 staying through 4/14, and our ADR open date for 4/10 is 2/9. But on 2/9 I'll be able to see out to 4/14 right?

If your WDW resort reservation is linked to your MDE, then the dates automatically become available on your 60 days out from check-in date. My experience has been that the dates are selectable right away but searches will give you some sort of error message until the ADRs drop (6a.m. give or take)

Our arrival is 4/10 staying through 4/14, and our ADR open date for 4/10 is 2/9. But on 2/9 I'll be able to see out to 4/14 right?

We're going 04/04-04/11, when I logged in I could select any of those dates at the 60-day mark to make all of my reservations during the 'Check Availability' portion of booking my dining reservations.

Special experiences start booking at 5:30 am EST. I booked Enchantment after fireworks dessert party at that time. I’ve seen Space220 open at that time in Sept (for Nov) as well. Someone reported that the up close with Rhino experience was booked at 5:30 am as well. I checked pre party and that opened at 6 am, so not al special experiences open at the same time. Other events might be midnight? Also click ‘check availability’ and it should recognize your tickets on the calendar screen.

I would log in at 4:20 am CST and keep trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter