• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time did you get for the Fantasmic Dining Pkg?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I got 4:25 at BD, but was hoping they would have something later. Should I bother checking MM & H&V, or is 4:30 the latest they offer FDP? How early do you have to show up with the new FDP, as opposed to just lining up without the special pkg?

We have a 4:55 for Mama Melrose in September, and a couple of weeks ago, we had a 5:10 for Mama Melrose, so they do have slots for after 4:30...although those are more requested so the later times go fast. I would try to switch unless you absolutely love the Brown Derby...just not sure it's worth 2 TS credits (or the big $$ if you're paying cash)

We just did the F Dinner package May 28, 2009 -- they tell you to show up at the regular entrance "60-90 minutes before the show." We were watching some live entertainment on the street at 6:30 and people without the package were already lining up at 6:30 (this was 2 1/2 hours before the 9:00 show.)

We walked in at 8:00 for the 9:00 show, so exactly 60 minutes before showtime...most of the regular seats were gone but there was still plenty in the reserved section. 15 minutes later (45 minutes before show time) all of the regular seats were full & they were sending people to the standing room only section. There were still some seats left in the reserved section. At 8:30, thirty minutes before the show - they took the rope down on the reserved section and let the standing-room-only folks fill in the few remaining seats open in the reserved section...then the standing room only section filled up again. And all this was in the rain...at times pouring rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter