What time can you leave the ship on Cozumel

VCruiser66

Earning My Ears
What time can you leave the boat in Cozumel. We have a Dune Buggy tour that leaves between 9:45 and 10:30. We told the tour operator that we were on the Disney Magic and they said everything will be fine. Can anyone assure me or let me know that this will be a problem. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Getting near to our April 21st. cruise.

According to the latest Western Navigators in the FAQ thread, Ashore time was 9:45 in late Feb. I seem to remember we were able to go ashore about that same time last November.

What time can you leave the boat in Cozumel. We have a Dune Buggy tour that leaves between 9:45 and 10:30. We told the tour operator that we were on the Disney Magic and they said everything will be fine. Can anyone assure me or let me know that this will be a problem. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Getting near to our April 21st. cruise.

Looks like we are on the same cruise! We too have an excursion planned for Cozumel (Jeep Island tour) and I think we have to meet them at 10:00am. We told them we were arriving on the Magic and they said that was just fine. I think they are aware of all the different times the ships come into port and work around them the best they can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter