• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time can I make my ressies?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
At what time on my 180 day mark can I make my ressies? I've made so many ressies but I've never been on the hunt for "hard to get" ressies before and I want to make sure I get them! I also have an insanely busy schedule on saturday (my 180 day mark) and would love to be able to make them early. Anyone know?:confused3

Really, online at 6am?? :cool1::cool1::cool1: I am totally doing the happy dance. I can do them before work and even if I have to wait to call if something goes wrong I can still do it before my day starts! I was thinking it was later!!!!

I've done all my adrs online last few trips. Had to call to fix/switch one but otherwise it's been easy for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter