What time can I expect to be 'on the road' after debarkation?

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
I will have to pick up my car at the Radisson, and was hoping to get to have a fairly full day at EPCOT. Does this sound reasonable to all of you experienced folks? Thanks in advance.

yes....no problem, we've managed to get over to the parks before 10am on a few occasions without rushing too much

I will have to pick up my car at the Radisson, and was hoping to get to have a fairly full day at EPCOT. Does this sound reasonable to all of you experienced folks? Thanks in advance.

We are planning on doing the EXACT same thing!:lmao: When are you sailing?

:thumbsup2 Especially easy if you have the early breakfast that day. We ate, hit Shutters one last time, and still had to wait for them to let us off. After gathering our luggage, going through customs and walking to the car (we parked at the port) we were on the road at 7:59. No joke. It was so easy since we were parked right outside the door.:)

We had the early breakfast, went back to our room for one last potty stop and to get our things, walked s-l-o-w-l-y off the ship, got our luggage and hopped in our car parked at the port. We checked in at POP, did a little shopping at their store and were still inside MGM Studios by 10:00-10:30! :cool1: One thing to mention, by 5pm our group had pretty much had it. We were beat from a long day. We decided to get dinner back at the resort and call it a night.

We were on the road by about 8:00 the day we got off so while you may not guarantee you are at Epcot for opening it should be very soon after. :)

I will be on the 10/7 Wonder, debarking 10/11.

I was originally planning to do EPCOT that Saturday, but hear about large crowds in OCT. So, I think that a Thursday visit is in our future. I too am worried about being wiped out by the end of the day, but we are staying at the Swan so may take a break before going back for dinner and fireworks (still love that Illuminations).

Hi there! We're on the 10/7 Wonder too, and then will head to POR for a few days. We have to pick up a rental car on 10/11, and are planning on spending the day at the Kennedy Space Center before driving over to Disney (no Disney on Thurs. - will hit Blizzard Beach and MNSSHP on Friday). I've heard good things about Budget, so I'm hoping it won't take too long to get off the boat and get to the rental agency.

I haven't made dinner plans for 10/11 because I'm also thinking it will be a long day, and hopefully we can play it by ear and still do something fun for dinner.

we ate breaky at 745am and was off the ship and in my car by 910am. But we parked at the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter