what time can i enter mnsshp

counselor

Earning My Ears
I went to the mnsshp a couple of years ago and remember i entered, i think, around 4:00, even though the party didn't start until later. Can i still do this? I want reservations at Cinderella's Castle. The only ticket we will have for that day is for the party. what time can i enter?

THANKS! :cool1:

when i called and got my tickets i was told the party starts at 7pm-12am and if I wanted to be in earlier would have to use tickets for that day and at seven only those with tickets for the MNSSHP couly only stay in. dont know if this helps. :cool1:

I've been told on here that people have been able to get in as early as 4 pm in previoius years. The tickets we got in the mail said admittance from 7 pm to midnight only. I emailed Disney direct and the response that I got was that they have no information regarding early entry and to plan on gaining access at 7 pm unless I'm using regular park passes (I'm not for that day). We had originally planned to rest in the early afternoon (early morning flight) and thought about changing plans once we heard that we could get in early. I think we'll probably still do the afternoon rest anyway so that the kids will last longer into the night (6 and 7 year old).

historically MNSSHP ticket holders have been able to get into the MK w/out using a ticket for that day (just their MNSSHP ticket) at 4pm... but there is no guarantee that they will follow suit this year... of course, i'm hoping they do... but it's not a guarantee, it would be a gift :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter