What time are the rooms usually ready?

On our last trip, we checked in to the GF around 9:30 a.m. and our room wasn't ready, as we expected. We got our park tickets and they said they'd call us when the room was ready. We got the call right around 3 p.m., if not a little after.

The year before that we checked into Poly at 11 a.m. on a Sunday and our room was ready for us.

Thanks for all of the quick responses. I booked my flight out of the wrong airport..(nothing I can do to change, I tried) so our travel time will be almost two hours just to get to the airport for a 6:40 am flight! So traveling with two little ones, I think everyone will need a break at some point, so I was just trying to figure out how our day will be. We are booked at the Polynesian. But my other "mental conflict", is that we are doing a split stay, going to a studio at the Blt. So after possibly not getting a room until late when we arrive, I can't imagine doing it again 3 days later! So I think I screwed up a little with our planning for our first trip! It is also too late to switch anything @ this point, but I am sure we will manage!

Our rooms have always been ready when we check in. We have never had to store luggage and wait. We even checked into the CR back in 2003 at 9am- beautiful MK view in the tower ready right away:thumbsup2
We are always there before about 2pm, depending on our flight and ME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter